Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Welcome....

Hello, my name achmad syaepuloh, i'm 36 and I live in a small city in West Java Indonesia. Well .... Indonesia is a country that has so many outstanding tourist destination. i'am working as a public service. Actually, my job has nothing to do with my article about Indonesia's natural beauty, but I am lucky to be visiting many stunning sights almost all of Indonesia. My visit actually do the work to other local governments in Indonesia, but on the sidelines during the visit, I took to the beautiful places I've visited in the area, ranging from the most western Indonesia to the eastern region of Indonesia.

Actually, not up to the west too, most western region I have visited is Medan, the largest city in Indonesia to 3. City field is located in the province of North Sumatra, which is about 2 hour trip from Jakarta via airplane. Indonesia is the most eastern Papua, also have not ever visited. Easternmost areas that I have visited is Makassar. Makassar is the provincial capital of South Sulawesi. Just like to Medan, travel time required to get to Makassar approximately 2 hours.
Here are a story about the cities in Indonesia that I have been visited :
- Lake Toba, North Sumatra
- Palembang
- Batam
- Carita Beach & tanjung Lesung Banten
- Jakarta

- Bandung 
- Puncak Bogor
Cipanas Garut
- Pangandaran Beach
- Jogjakarta
- Semarang

- Surabaya
- Mount Bromo
- Bali
- Lombok
- Makassar

No comments:

Post a Comment